I want to register online:
Please visit our Online Registration Page. Fill out the online registration form, and complete payment online.
For 2021 Summer Program, please visit our 2021 Summer Online Registration Page. Fill out the 2021 Summer online registration form, and complete payment online.
I want to register by mail:
Print the Registration Form OR Summer Registration Form. After reading, please sign at the bottom and mail the forms along with your check, payable to "Prime Learning Center", to the following address.
9667 Main St. Suite #C
Fairfax VA 22031
I want to register in person:
Come to our office in Fairfax, Vienna or McLean any weekday from 10:00am to 7:00pm to register in person, or call to make an appointment, or fill out our Online Appointment Request Form. We are also open on Saturday from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Prime Learning Center Policy
- All class cancellations will conform to Fairfax Public School cancellations.
- As too many factors are involved in determining a student's score for any given test, the undersigned hereby agrees not to hold Prime Learning Center or any of its employees responsible if a student performs poorly in any subject tutored by Prime Learning Center.
☞ Refund Policy
- If you decide to cancel a class, you may let us know five weeks or more before the class begins for a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than five weeks before the class begins receive a 10% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after a class has begun. Deposits are not refundable at any time.
☞ Group Course Make-Up/Missed Classes Policy
Students will receive handouts from the day's lesson and homework, as well as e-mail support. The tutor will be reachable by e-mail during the week to answer any student questions.
If you miss a class, your options are:
- Read the handouts / solutions on your own. Everything done in class is written down. If you need answer explanations, e-mail your tutor.
- Attend a scheduled group make-up session, IF AVAILABLE
- Attend a concurrent class with a matching lesson, IF AVAILABLE
- Purchase a private make-up session, which will be charged at the same hourly rate
- If you know that your child will miss a class, it is your responsibility to give us as much notice as possible. We will try to arrange for him or her to attend a group make-up class, especially in the event several students will be missing the same class for a scheduled event such as school event. We cannot guarantee, however, the availability of make-up times for missed classes.
☞ 1-on-1 Tutoring Make-Up/Missed Classes Policy
- Prime Learning Center will charge full price for any one-on-one meeting that the student does not cancel or reschedule at least 48 hours in advance by notifying Prime Learning Center by phone or e-mail.
- One-on-One tutoring sessions are two hours long each. If a student does not show up within one hour of his/her scheduled one-on-one tutoring session, the session will be automatically cancelled and Prime Learning Center will charge full price for that session.